Help! I’m Madly In LOVE With My PASTOR. I Want To SEDUCE Him–‘H0rny’ Lady Cries

Dear Kasatintin, I am very confused and annoyed with myself now.

I am a young lady, very beautiful and intelligent.

I will turn 28 years next month but I am single.This makes me cry all-day. I feel like k!ll!n9 myself.

READ ALSO: Men Who Suck Women’s ßreast Regularly Do Not Lose Their Hair At Old Age–Research

I have promised myself to get married by 29 years and I am serious about it.

Kasatintin, I have high hopes that the new pastor who has been posted to my church will marry me.

On Valentine’s Day, I sent him a special gift- 3 boxer shorts, 3 singlets, 3 red G-string, 2 bars of chocolate, 1 bottle of wine and a pack of condom plus an ‘I Love You’ Card.

MOST READ: 80-Year- Old Man Marries Girlfriend,78 After 25 Years Of Dating

Kasatintin, he sent a WhatsApp message to thank me for giving him the gift. We’ve been best friends since then.

But it appears he doesn’t know that I love him so much and expects him to marry me. He sends me only religious messages on WhatsApp and that’s a big worry to me.

LATEST NEWS: Bishop Owusu Bempah Denied US Visa?

Kasatintin, this pastor is indeed playing ‘go slow’ with my marriage. He is mouth-laced so I want to take the bold step to propose to him myself.

Should he turn down my proposal, I have planned to seduce him to impregnate me. I think that’s the only way he will recognise the extent of my love for him.

DON’T MISS: My Boss Has Taken Over My Girlfriend. What Should I Do?

I am madly in love. Please advise me.

Adwoa Sarfoa (Asylum Down, Accra)

What do you think about this issue? Share your view with us via the COMMENT space below.

SOURCE: Kasatintin.com

Share this article with friends

6 thoughts on “Help! I’m Madly In LOVE With My PASTOR. I Want To SEDUCE Him–‘H0rny’ Lady Cries

• July 17, 2019 at 10:55 am

Please please Adwoa am giving you this advice don’t try to do that, because in our country we don’t propose to men in Ghana he will tell his friends that you false ur self to him, he don’t love you

• July 17, 2019 at 10:58 am

So what advice does she need, she has already advised herself. Is it by force to love, marriage is not by force if you want to get married just pray and change your lifestyle, probably the pastor has seen something he doesn’t like. But don’t be in a haste to marry. Those who push you to marry are not having fun in marriage their world so they just want you to join them

• July 17, 2019 at 2:21 pm

My Lady,you shouldn’t seduce him to get you pregnant because you want him to marry you,wait for the right man at the right time.

• July 17, 2019 at 11:00 am

Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come.

Do your best to show it but never make an official proposal overt from your mouth. If he doesn’t propose, move on. Mmarima de3 y’agyimi kakraa oo

• July 17, 2019 at 11:02 am

Dear Adwoa please wait patiently on God and never up don’t listen to what those out there are saying they can pressure and confuse u to marry the wrong man in which u will regret one day and that same people will talk if u divorce all what I am saying here is that if the pastor does not feel anything for u please don’t force yourself to him it’s not good to do that yours is on the way always remember age is just a number.

• July 17, 2019 at 11:04 am

Adwoa, why are u rushing in life? 28yrs old of being single is normal wai so leave the pastor alone and pray hard 🙏 ur time go come