Reports coming in suggest that the Tema branch of the International God’s Way Church, owned by self-acclaimed prophet of God, Angel Daniel Obinim nearly went up in flames on Thursday (February 13).
According to information, some part of Obinim’s mega temple caught fire whiles electricians were changing a faulty meter box.
Some eyewitnesses claimed they heard a loud noise from the church compound when the incident happened.
‘I heard a massive explosion Wich sounded like an earthquake. It was really heavy. We thought the world had come to an end so I quickly prayed for forgiveness’, one woman said on social media.
Kasatintin.com has learnt that nobody got hurt during the unfortunate incident.
Form the account of eyewitnesses, it would have been a bad day if fire personnel had not moved in on time to save the situation at Obinim’s church.
Angel Obinim has been subjected to social media trolls following the near tragic incident. Some have questioned the ‘angelic powers’ of the man of God.
Obinim has said it countless times that he is the ‘Spiritual President of Ghana’.
Angel Obinim is very controversial. He has started a campiagn to have his name included in the Holy Bible.
It is therefore hard to explain why the ‘Spiritual President’ could not fortell that there will be a fire outbreak in his own church.
Just read what someone wrote on his Obinim’s Facebook wall?
‘We think the man of God didn’t see it coming; he fell asleep after eating a big ball of fufu’.
What’s your reaction to this post?