A final year student of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) has died after she was electrocuted in her apartment Wednesday evening.
Reports say the sad incident occurred at about 8.30pm when the deceased, identified as Bernice Akyeama Baah and reading Metallurgical Engineering was taking a shower in her rented apartment at Ayeduase.
According to sources, the late student was found unconscious and subsequently rushed to the KNUST Hospital for treatment. She was however pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital.
The body of the deceased has since been deposited at the KNUST hospital morgue.
Police have commenced investigations into the death of the late student. They have also requested for an autopsy report to assist them in their investigations.
May the soul of the departed rest in perfect peace.
Stay with Kasatintin.com for an update of this developing story.
Watch the video below.
What is your reaction to this post?