">
ADVERTISEMENT
Friday, January 27, 2023
">
ADVERTISEMENT

Sad News: Beautiful KNUST Student Dies After Being Electrocuted In Bathroom

ADVERTISEMENT

A final year student of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) has died after she was electrocuted in her apartment Wednesday evening.

Reports say the sad incident occurred at about 8.30pm when the deceased, identified as Bernice Akyeama Baah and reading Metallurgical Engineering was taking a shower in her rented apartment at Ayeduase.

Kasatintin.com has learnt the late student was found unconscious and subsequently rushed to the KNUST Hospital for treatment. She was however pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital.

The body of the deceased has since been deposited at the KNUST hospital morgue.

Police have commenced investigations into the death of the late student. They have also requested for an autopsy report to assist them in their investigations.

ADVERTISEMENT

May the soul of the departed rest in perfect peace.

ADVERTISEMENT

In a related news, a male student of KNUST known as Sammy has attempted suicide.

Sammy has been sighted in a viral video crying hard like a day old baby all because his girlfriend has ended their relationship.

ADVERTISEMENT

Related Posts

Next Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More Stories

Click here
1
More news. Join our WhatsApp group
https://kasatintin.com