Ghanaian Musician Pataapa Poisoned At A Drinking Spot [VIDEO]

Ghanaian singer Pataapa has been admitted to the hospital following an alleged food poisoning at a drinking spot on Sunday.

In a video sighted by, Patapaa is seen lying on a bed unconscious. He has grown lean and looked very sick.

News making round suggests that the ‘One Corner’ hitmaker and his friends were having a beer and pork party at a drinking spot where he incidentally got poisoned.

If the images we see in the viral video is anything to go by, then we may be quick to conclude that Pataapa’s survival hangs in the balance.


More soon. Stay with for an update on this developing story.

Watch the video below.



What is your reaction to this post?


Related Posts

Next Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Click here
More news. Join our WhatsApp group