Fire Outbreak At Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital ICU

Listen now (audio version of this article)
Spread the love

The Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital caught fire in the early hours of Monday, November 30, 2020.

The fire outbreak is said to have been triggered by an electrical fault at the ICU centre.

According to reports, no casualties were recorded during the Monday incident.

Officials say the disaster was brought under control because staff of the hospital detected the problem early.

Kasatintin.com has learnt that three coronavirus patients who were on admission at ICU have been transferred to the University of Ghana Medical Centre for treatment.

SOURCE: Kasatintin.com

What’s your reaction to this post?

READ ALSO  This Underwear Will Stop Your Farts From Smelling And Making Noise In Public (See It)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *