Places of worship were filled to capacity on Thursday, December 31, 2020.
People joined the annual 31st watch night services across Ghana to usher in the new year with the blessing of God.
Men of God, if you like prophets usually use the 31st night service to tell the congregation what the Lord has revealed to them about the coming year.
Kasatintin.com now brings you a compilation of some the doom prophecies Prophets Emmanuel Badu Kobi, Nigel Gaisie, Odiifo Kwabena Tawia, Isaac Owusu Bempah and Reindolph Oduro (Eagle Prophet) say will hit Ghana in 2021:
1. Ghana will bury two prominent statesmen in the year 2021.
2. There will be change of government after the Supreme Court ruling on the 2020 election petition filed by the presidential candidate of the National Democratic Congress, John Mahama.
3. COVID-19 pandemic will be explosive and take the life of more Ghanaians before a vaccine comes in by August 2020.
4. There will be economic hardship, shortage of basic commodities such as sugar, bread, maize and rice. This will drive away more foreign investors.
5. Expect heavy rainfall and flood. It will destroy properties and lives of men that Ghana has never seen before.
6. Serious fire outbreak will hit major markets and malls from January to March 2021 in all 16 regions.
7. A powerful king, respected in Ghana and abroad will fall.
8. There will be physical att@cks on prominent journalists.
9. Budding Ghanaian singer will pass away. Veteran actress and a top gospel musician will also kick the bucket.
10. There will be spiritual attacks on the Ghana’ airspace. Expect more plane crashes.
There are other more outrageous prophecies. Click video below to watch.
What’s your reaction to this post?