A two-year-old boy identified as Kwaku Antwi has died after he got electrocuted while playing with naked wire at home.
Maame Serwaa, mother of the boy claimed her child placed the naked wire into his mouth Wednesday afternoon while playing with other children in their compound house in Kumasi.
She was also doing the washing when she suddenly turned and saw that Kwaku Antwi has had an electric shock.
Body of the two year old has been deposited at St. Patrick Government Hospital in offinso, Ashanti Region, reports said.
Maame Serwaa is a final year student who is preparing to write her WASSCE. She might require a psychologist to counsel her before writing the final exams.