A man believed to be in his early thirtys has been stuck on an electric pole since Thursday morning.
Some social media comments suggest that the unidentified man skilfully climbed the pole for safety after being caught in the act of stealing a mobile phone, menstrual pad and money from a trader in a busy market some where in the country.
It was the market day of the town when the incident occurred, they say.
Kasatintin.com gathers from the social media commentary that the alleged thief ran away afer the market women raised an alarm, prompting some men around to give him a hot chase.
Many stronger and angrier men, along the line joined the chase to capture him.
According to information, he received some heavy beatings from the men but managed to escape from their hands after some time.
He was however ‘conquered’ on a busy street near the market the thievery is said to have taken place.
The desperate thief became powerless at this point, and reflecting on what the mob had done to him, and the severe beatings they will possibly subject him to again decided to climb on top of one of the street lights.
- Tanzania Politician Caught Relaxing In A Woman’s House 3 Months After Being Declared Missing
- Don’t Drive 4×4 Cars If Fuel Price Is High–Osafo-Maafo To Ghanaians
- Nurse Turns Into Crocrodile At Tafo Hospital–What We Know So Far
- A Virgin Who Kisses Is No Longer A Virgin In The Eyes Of God–Pastor
- Nigerian Man Catches World’s Biggest Fish Worth $2.6 Million–He And Village People Prepare Pepper Soup With It–Photos
He has comfortly been relaxing on the pole for almost 9 hours now. From his demeanor, he is simply not ready to come down anytime soon.
A crowd has gathered around the pole and are taking pictures of him. They are also waiting for him to descend.
‘A thief was caught and smartly climb the pole. For about nine hours now he is not down and we are still waiting for him’, a social media post said.
Check out a live shot from the incident below. You can see the bold thief having a nap on the electric pole.