A man believed to be in his early thirtys has been stuck on an electric pole since Thursday morning.
Some social media comments suggest that the unidentified man skilfully climbed the pole for safety after being caught in the act of stealing a mobile phone, menstrual pad and money from a trader in a busy market some where in the country.
It was the market day of the town when the incident occurred, they say.
Kasatintin.com gathers from the social media commentary that the alleged thief ran away afer the market women raised an alarm, prompting some men around to give him a hot chase.
Many stronger and angrier men, along the line joined the chase to capture him.
According to information, he received some heavy beatings from the men but managed to escape from their hands after some time.
He was however ‘conquered’ on a busy street near the market the thievery is said to have taken place.
The desperate thief became powerless at this point, and reflecting on what the mob had done to him, and the severe beatings they will possibly subject him to again decided to climb on top of one of the street lights.
- Why Ghana Import Stones From Israel To Build The National Cathedral- Video
- Ghanaians Shocked As Presidency Blow GH¢15Millon On Car Tyres, Batteries In 9Months
- Hot Video–Hookup Girl Fan Her Private Part After Wicked Guy Chopped Her 24 Hours Nonstop
- Drama As Chief Falls Down From Palanquin During Big Ceremony–Watch Shocking Video
- What A Bott0cks–Netizens React After Osofo Kyiriabosom’s Wife Storm Owusu Bempah’s Church In Hot Dress
He has comfortly been relaxing on the pole for almost 9 hours now. From his demeanor, he is simply not ready to come down anytime soon.
A crowd has gathered around the pole and are taking pictures of him. They are also waiting for him to descend.
‘A thief was caught and smartly climb the pole. For about nine hours now he is not down and we are still waiting for him’, a social media post said.
Check out a live shot from the incident below. You can see the bold thief having a nap on the electric pole.