Gospel singer Joe Mettle and wife Selasie have welcomed their first child.
The gender of the baby is unknown but Joe Mettle shared the exciting news of his firstborn on his Instagram page on Wednesday.
In a post sighted by Kasatintin.com, Joe said;
- Nana Yaa Brefo Resigns From Angel FM/TV—What We Know So Far
- Sad News: Financial Consultant Sydney Casely-Hayford Dies After Long Battle With Kidney Disease
- Bawumia Not A Liar! This Taxi Driver Used His Ghana Card To Buy A Brand New Car Worth GHC 110,000 On Credit–Watch Video
- Man Who Drunk Pen!s Medicine To Face A Girl Hospitalized 3 Days After Enjoyment As Pen!s Refuses To Cool Down–Video
- Ghanaians Can Buy Cars With Their Ghana Card And Pay Later Starting 2024–Bawumia
‘I just want to take this time to Express how grateful I am to God for the life of this amazing woman in my life@serlcy_d. I love you so much babe and thank God for you’.
He added an admirable baby bump photo of his wife.
Joe and Selasie had their wedding ceremony on Saturday, August 15, 2020 in Tema.
Afterwards, they proceeded with a gargantuan wedding reception at the Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City, Accra.
It was rumoured that Joe Mettle rushed the marriage because he ‘mistakenly’ impregnated Selasie. They denied the report.
The baby is finally in. Joe Mettle has proven that he is a man.
We say congratulations to the couple and a special welcome to the newborn.
Check out a snapshot of Joe Mettle’s post below.