Raggae/dancehall artiste Shatta Wale and three others have been refused bail and will be in the custody of the police for one week.
This follows a court order on Thursday, October 21,2021.
Shatta Wale and other three suspects are facing the law over the publication of false news and causing fear and panic.
- NDC Broke! Mahama Asks Ghanaians To Pay 10 Cedis Each To Save Party
- EXCLUSIVE–Jackie Appiah And George Weah Wedding Set For This December–Details
- Secret Out: A Lady Spent The Night In The Hotel That’s Why Ghana Players Lost Uruguay Game–Video
- Wedding Bells! Shatta Wale And Lovely MTN Staff Set To Marry
- Sad News Hit Dede Ayew–‘Son’ Dead, Daughter Hospitalised–Video
The musician was arrested on Tuesday and has spent two nights in police cells already.
News went round on social media that Shatta Wale had been shot by criminals at East Legon in Accra on Monday.
Information suggested that Shatta was in critical condition and had been rushed to the hospital for an emergency care, but it turned out to be hoax.
Later, it emerged that Shatta Wale allegedly feigned the act in order to throw shades at one Ghanaian prophet Stephen Kwesi Appiah (aka ‘Jesus Ahoufe) over his prophecy that he (Shatta) would be shot and killed on October 18,2021.
Jesus Ahoufe whose prophecy triggered the dancehall artiste to pull a prank on the nation has also been arrested by the police.
Shatta Wale will be brought back to the court on October 26, 2021.
Some legal practitioners have explained that the Ghanaian musician risks going to jail for 5years if found guilty. Check out the explanations in the video below.